Friday 20 June 2014

A week and a day away

Goooood Morning Loves!!!

I cannot tell you how grateful we are to be at this point. Andy and I are apart right now. I'm away shopping for our house and the wedding. I also had some business to take care of up here. So I had to take leave at a critical time.

And Anderson has done a tremendous job of keeping our plans in check. Sure we got frustrated. We are still finalising guests. People have taken ill, been involved in accidents. Some of our friends are unable to attend because of work commitments, their employers refuse to give them the time. Sad huh? Jealousy is a helluva thing.

And emotions have run the gamut. But we are so blessed. Andy's mum is making and decorating our cake. I got a really cute topper for it. I found my veil and a hair accessory to make a real statement. As you know I said yes to the dress. Got my shoes at a STEAL!! I wanted a pair of Badgley Mischka's but.... These shoes are soooo much prettier and more comfortable. Pricepoint? Affordable.com. 

BUT, still no wedding day panties HELP!! Spanx? Bloomers? Girdle? Boyshorts? Help muh nuh? I aino wha tuh put on!!

Fears:

Rain on wedding day
Tripping down the aisle
Ratchetness
People watching me 
Me and Andy kissing for the first time and bumping noses (sooooo embarassing)
Fainting
Feeling Fat
Menstruating - gross but with stress anything can happen please pray for me!!!
Not resting enough, i've been extremely tired the last few days! 
Being a good, humble, loving, honest wife.

I'm going to be somebody's wife. That's huge. My family up here is so excited. And I finally caught the bug. God and us want this marriage, we're happy and blessed. And through all the strange occurrences and few mishaps, this process has been abundantly blessed.

Advice?
Trust and love your partner.
Have faith and pray to God for wisdom.
Be romantical (Anderson is!!!) 
Get positive and negative feedback.
Do NOT divulge major plans to anyone but yo mama
and yo mans! 
People often pretend to be happy for you, when often times they are jealous. Beware!
Go for counselling.
Stay sane! 

We love and appreciate every one of you!!

Xoxo
Heidi and Anderson

See you next week... When the day is finally here!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Anderson Bowen - to - be



1 comment: