Friday 27 June 2014

Amazing Love

Good Morning.

It's here.  This is it, we've worked hard, loved hard, prayed hard. We've planned organized and shopped.

I'm so excited. And anxious, and sleepy and thirsty. I need to drink alooooot of water today. And people have been so nice!!

Our life together began 7 years ago. Completion.

We believe God has brought us together and we are more in love with who we are now than who we were then.

That's progress.

Yesterday, I woke up happy, excited, anxious. 24 hours no longer seemed like an eternity. It seemed like a good time to enjoy being Ms. Aboab for the last time.

How do I feel? I have butterflies, I feel rested, focused, secure. Loved.

Our families:

We love you! Not a minute in this life is worth it unless you have love. We have it in abundance.

To our friends:

We love you:

You have come through for us at a time when we needed you THE most. 

Our followers:

We looooove you! 
Every comment, email, thought, prayer. Recognized and returned ten fold. The support has been overwhelming.

The journey? Has a fresh start today. There will be pain, sorrow, joy, success. Faith will be tested. In a half of an hour our lives individually will change collectively. We are so ready for the challenge.

To Anderson:

For allowing me to share our story. For loving me when I was still a girl. For growing with me, caring for me, praying for me, thinking for me when I couldn't or wouldn't. For adding so much richness and joy
to my life. I love you and will love you until my heart stops. And I am so grateful to God. 

For choosing me.

Love 
Heidi.

Xoxo

Keep praying family. We love you!! 

The Bowens.

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy!!!! Congrats hun. Super happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww.... I'm so happy "tears"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Heidi! You are without doubt one of the sweetest people I've met. I'm wishing you many years of happiness, peace and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete