Tuesday 6 August 2013

Kadooment done... wedding planning FULL SPEED AHEAD!

We are over the Crop Over hump!!! And that means FULL ON WEDDING MODE.

I hereby promise NOT to go POSTAL or Bridezilla for longer than half hour each time.

Sooooo, happy August everyone. Christmas will soon be here and then Andy and I have little to no time to get everything ship shape for dum da dum dum.... Andy and Heidi's Wedding Day.

Two revelations for you!!

Found two prospective florists. And my bridal bouquet design is already in the works!!!

The DJ is onboard!! Hope he keeps the date open!!

So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Moden Makeup provided makeup services for a bridal party on Saturday at our reception location no less and the blooms were DELIGHTFUL! Conceptualised by the bride and executed by the designer.

Pretty flowers!! 


Floral design is HUGE. I am not a flower lady, but I am acutely aware of the importance of choosing the right ones to set the tone for the day. So I was over the moon when the gentleman walked in with the flowers and they were sooooooooo gorgeous EVERYONE remarked about them and the bride shed a few tears. It was such a beautiful touching moment that nobody expected but God certainly provided at the best possible time.

Flowers were provided by Petals Paradise 

Petals Paradise - Floral Design

Oh and one super enormous very important allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll women know about in detail. 

I found a dress!! 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am super shocked, I have three options, but as soon as I saw this one I called Mummy, Auntie, Nana and a bridesmaid and they all agreed with me it's Heidi right through. 

Clothes and me? WE don't always see eye to eye. But this dress is MINE. I am not naive however, Say yes to the dress people allllways see a dress they like online or in a magazine and they change their minds once they have tried on a different type of dress. That aint hot. 

Here are some of my favourite styles: 





Message me on Facebook or leave a comment down below and tell me what style you can see me in, or you chose for your Special Day.

Love,
Heidi xoxo


2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congrats on finding a dress! i know you will rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third dress from the top!

    ReplyDelete